Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

MILANO FASHION WEEK

Hi guys sorry if I haven't post for a loge time but I had to study a lot. This weekend I went to Milan Fashion Week and it was amazing. I watched Stella Jean's runaway and it was wonderful. You know I have to congratulate the designer because she did a great job.
I'm wearing my favourite Merci t-shirt, my adorable Levis shorts and my Dr. Martens that I'm wearing them a lot in this period with some fluo socks!
Hope you like it.

Ciao ragazzi,scusate se non ho postato per così tanto tempo ma ho dovuto studiare tanto. Questo weekend sono andata alla settimana della moda a Milano ed è stato bellissimo! Ho visto la sfilata di Stella Jean ed era fantastica. DEvo congratularmi con la stilista perche ha fatto un ottimo lavoro.
Sto indossando la mia maglietta preferita di Merci, i miei adorabili shorts di levis e i miei Dr. Martens che li sto indossando molto spesso in questo periodo con dei calzini fluo!
Spero vi piaccia.











No comments:

Post a Comment