Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

MY LOVE

Hi guys how are you today? sorry if I haven't posted for such a long time. I've been recently been to Formentera and every time that I go there that amazing island impress me! I don't have words to describe how I feel when I am there, is like if It is my hometown....
Never mind in this post I'm wearing my supa Levis shorts that I adore and my new Forever 21 tank that I got in Tokyo.
I hope you guys like it, remember that my blog is also on Facebook and Instagram..  

Ciao ragazzi come state oggi? Scusate se non ho postato per un sacco di tempo. Sono stata recentemente a Formentera ed ogni volta che vado lì quell'isola mi impressiona sempre di più! Non ho parole su come mi sento quando sono li, è come se fossi a casa....
Comunque sto indossando i miei super Levis shorts che li adoro e la mia nuova canottiera di Forever 21 comprata a Tokyo.
Spero vi piaccia, e ricordatevi che il mio blog è anche su Facebook e Instagram.









No comments:

Post a Comment