Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

DAY 3 IN TOKYO

Hi guys this is my third day in Tokyo and today I stayed houres in a shopping mall so now I'm very tired. Guys today a saw a muffin with oreos!!!!! I didn't ate it but I'm gonna do it tomorrow as breakfast from dean & Deluca that I thought there was only in New York...
And girls from the M.A.C. shop thank you very much for the makeup..
So if you wanna know how it tasted follow me!

Ciao ragazzi questo è il mio terzo giorno a Toky e sono stata per ore dentro ad un centro commerciale quindi adesso sono stanchissima. Ragazzi oggi, ho visto un muffin con gli oreo!!!! Non l'ho mangiato ma lo mangerò domani per colazione da Dean & Deluca che pensavo ci fosse solo a New york...ù
E ragazze del negozio M.AC. grazie mille per il trucco..
Qindi se volete sapere com'era il muffin seguitemi!

























                                             Thank you very much for the makeup girls






No comments:

Post a Comment