Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

LAST DAY IN TOKYO

Hi guys this was my last day in tokyo and I was so sad to leave that wonderful city. I had such a geat time and guys that muffin with the oreos inside was amazing. For my last day I went to a park and for the rest of the day as usual I did my last shopping.
Shorts: Levis/ T-shirt: Forever 21/ Shoes: Nike/ Purse: Merci/ Necklace: Merci
Hope you guys like it and thank you for visiting my blog..

Ciao ragazzi questo era il mio ultimo giorno a Tokyo ed è stato così triste lasciare querlla magnifica città. My sono divertita un sacco e ragazzi quel muffin con gli oreo era fantastico. Per il mio ultimo giorno sono andata a visitare un parco e per il resto della giornata ho fatto shopping.
Shorts: Levis/ T-shirt: Forever 21/ Scarpe: Nike/ Borsa: Merci/ Collana: Merci
Spero vi piaccia e grazie mille per aver visitato il mio blog..



































No comments:

Post a Comment