Pages

Friday, March 18, 2016

WHAT DOES REALITY REALLY MEAN?








Hello! I apologize that I do not write often due to my studies, but here I am today to give you a sneak peak of what I'm going to face in these two weeks. Do these picture remind you of something? Yes, I'm leaving for Nepal. The school gives us this extraordinary opportunity to help people in third world countries. As a consequence, from all the possibility we had, with no doubts I decided to go to Nepal. It's a country that has always attracted me for its colours, people and relegion. Luckly the group with whom I'm goign there is perfect; we're all close friends and with this journey we will be more than nver. Finally, when last year an earthquake has hit Nepal drastically, they need our help more than ever, and finally TODAY is the day where my life is going to change completly.

2 comments: