Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

NEPAL: A WALK, A JOURNEY


















Hello guys, my studies are getting so intense lately so I don't have the time to dedicate to my blog. However, I promised you that I would have posted some pictures of my adventure in Nepal. Everybody ask me how was the trip, but it's difficult to explain because there are so many things to say that I don't even know where to start. I can say that it's a unique experience that each one of us should do in the near future. It hepls you to see another part of the world and understand their culture by interacting with the local community. I cannot say that it was easy because it definitly wasn't. It was one of the thoughest thing I've ever done in my live. Especially the first week that we had to walt for 80 km in order to get to the Tibetan Camp, and when they tell you that the treck is going to be flat DO NOT trust them. It's nepali flat which means that there are continuous up and downs. Nevertheless, on the whole I can say that this trip enriched my knowledge of third world country and of how lucky we are to have a decent house, legal rights and freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment