Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

FAIRY TALE

Hi guys this is my new post and I sincerely adore this outfit, is one of my favourite because it makes me feel like a fairy you now, who lives in a magic world like peter pan you all know him right?
Nevermind I'm wearing a t-shirt with the logo Merci on it and the skirt is also of Merci. As you can see those shoes are of Jeffrey Campbell and I L-O-V-E them!
Hope you guys like it and if you wanna know more follow me.. and remember my blog is also on Facebook and Instagram...

Ciao ragazzi questo è il mio nuovo post e sinceramente adoro questo outfit, è uno dei miei preferiti perchè mi sentireuna fata, sapete quelle che vivono in un mondo magico come peter pan lo conoscete no? Comunque sto indossando una t-shirtcon il logo di Merci e anche la gonna è di Merci. Come potete vedere le scarpe sono di Jeffrey Campbell e le A-D-O-R-O!
Spero vi piaccia e se ne volete sapere di più seguitemi... e ricordatevi il mio blog è anche su Facebook e Instagram.




FACEBOOK: Blog Of Asja Zinato
INSTAGRAM: asjazinatoo

 

2 comments: