Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

ENDLESS LOVE



Hi guys, these are some more picture from my amazing holiday in Formentera.
I'm wearing a tank from forever 21 and thoes shorts i bought them in Los Angeles, and trust me guys they are super soft when you wear them, the brand is Free people I think, in the next post I will conferm the brand because I'm not sure and finally my sunglasses are from Spektre.
Hope you guys like it, follow me for more.

Ciao ragazzi, queste sono delle nuove foto della mia fantastica vacanza a Formentera.
Sto indossando una canottiera di Forever 21 e gli shorts li ho comprati a Los Angeles, e credetemi sono morbidissimi quando li indossate, la marca è Free people penso, nel prossimo post vi confermerò la marca perchè non ne sono sicurae per finire i miei occhiali di Spektre.
Spero vi piaccia, seguitemi per saperne di più.

No comments:

Post a Comment