Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

MAKE UP MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL

Hi guy's this is today's make up. I've used very simple things for example in that YSL box there are  different types of eye shadows: light blue, blue, white, purple and finally a brownish colour.
Then I used a black pencil and for my eyelashes the amazing mascara of Benefit you should try it!!  For the base of my make up I've used some concealer that I've put with the "egg" this is how I call it because guys isn't an egg shape? never mind,  I've also used a beautiful blush from Sephora and a bronzing powder from bare minerals whith it's brush.
Hope you like it <3


Ciao ragazzi questo è il mio make up di oggi. ho usato delle cose molto semplici per esempio nella scatoletta di YSL ci sono diversi tipi di ombretti: azzurro, blue, bianco, viola e infine un color marrone. Dopo nella linea interna dell'occhio ho usato una matita nera e per le mie ciglia il bellissimo mascara di Benefit, ve lo consiglio!!
Per la base del trucco ho usato del corettore ed l'ho messo con "l'ovetto"lo chiamo così perchè ragazzi non ha un forma di un uovo? va bè lasciate perdere, ho anche usato il blush di Sephora e la terra di bare minerals che l'ho applicata con il suo pennello.
Spero vi piaccia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment