Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

BE FREE



Hi guys, this is my new outfit from formentera: I'm wearing some fantasy shorts form Merci, also my yellow tank is form merci and i don't know if you see them but my earrings are from forever 21.
Hope you guy will have the opportunity to visit formentera beacuse it is amazing....
If you want to know more follow me and leave some comments below.

Ciao ragazzi, questo è il mio nuovo outfit da formentera: sto indossando degli shorts di merci, anche la mia canotta gialla è di merci e i mie orecchini, non o se li vedete, sono di Forever 21.
Spero che avrete l'opportunità di visitare Formentera percheè è stupenda....
Se volete saperne di più saguitemi e commentate.

1 comment:

  1. Addirittura un blog ti sei creata grande Asja! :) <3
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete