Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

FORMENTERA IS MAGIC ONLY IF YOU BELIVE IN MAGIC

Hi guys sorry if i haven't written in these days but i didn't have any wifi.
This is may new outfit for the beach. Right now I am in Formentera, is such a beautiful island and for me is so magic, but I don't wanna talk of this but I will do it in another post.
I'm wearing some Levis shorts, my new t-shirt form merci and as usual my spektre sunglasses....
If you wanna see more of these looks follow me and write some comments below.
Love you guys, promise i'll write as soon as possible.

Ciao ragazzi, scusate se non vi ho scritto in questi giorni ma non avevo molto wi-fi.
questo è il mio nuovo outfit per la spiaggia. adesso sono a Formentera, un'isola bellissima e per me anche magica, però non voglio parlare ma ve ne parlerò in un altro post.
Sto indossando degli shorts di Levis, la mia nuova maglietta di merci e come sepre i miei occhiali di spektre.....
Se volete saperne di più seguitimi e commentate....
Vi voglio bene, prometto di scrivere il prima possibile.

No comments:

Post a Comment